Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Monday, September 09, 2013

Pulau Ubin

Guess what.... I don't remember having been to Ubin in my 41 years!! �� 

This island, which means granite island, is a 10 minute bum boat ride from mainland Singapore and is a rustic place which seems to have stood still in time even as the rest of Singapore progresses. 


But I guess we need a place like this ... To get away and be back to nature. 

 We had a 2 hour guided walk tour of the village -- to expose the kids to kampong aka village life.  Interesting to catch a glimpse of the old world....and a reminder how much of a city gal i am! ��

O and Thank God for good weather !! was worried it will be wet again today!

Kaira has asked to go back ! So I think I will be visiting it again ..... Heehee

No comments: