Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Vietnamese Cuisine

Honestly, I am not a great fan of vietnamese cuisine :p

Prior to my trip, my knowledge of vietnamese food = Beef Pho, deep fried spring rolls and rice paper wraps They were pleasant enough and i don't mind having them ocassionally :)

This trip, i had the chance to try more of the local cuisine and i can tell you that vietnamese food do not rank very high on my "must eat" list except maybe for their salads -- those that i tried during this trip were awesome -- light and refreshing!! 


The reason i don't quite like vietnamese food i think is because of the herbs/raw vegetables that are added into their dishes -- some of them taste too strong for my liking ;p

Whatever it is, here are some food pictures to share! Look at the salads -- don't they look awesome ?



Seafood Pomelo Salad


My Quang (Noodles)


Hue specialty - forgot its name!


Beef salad with Young Banana & Starfruit


Hoi An specialty - White Rose Dumpling

No comments: