Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hello Central Vietnam!

@ Hoi An Central Vietnam
When we moved back to singapore from Netherlands, I decided that our holidays will be asia-centric with a focus on South East Asia.

Last year we went to Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia).  And the first trip this year is to Central Vietnam.

I was initially a little hesitant about visiting vietnam -- i wasn't sure if it was Kaira-friendly (heehee) .... etc etc.

But i am so grateful that everything turned out well and we had a good and relaxing  time ! the Kid was happy, the parents were happy too.

It was however very hot and sunny but thankfully not too humid and it was breezy too.  It was a good experience and i am encouraged by the "success" of this trip with Kaira and even thinking of bringing her to Siem Reap in the near future.  :))

Will post more pictures from our trip and write more. I have not updated my blog for so long but since i have stopped working (since 15 Apr), i think i will have more time to write ! :) stay turned!

No comments: