Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Y do I torture myself??

I wonder when I will ever feel at 'ease' driving and also driving solo!?!??

I have driven solo a few times since dad got an auto car a few weeks ago. If it was still the old manual car I don't think I would even entertain the thot of driving solo!! Haha !! That's how I dread Driving solo.

But I get really stressed by the driving ... Especially in the expressway ... My palms get sweaty!!!! I honestly hardly ever feel so stressed.

I try to practice by driving the routes with hubbie before I go alone ... Including parking etc ... But like today ... There was an unexpected happening - te car park was closed for some reason and u had to find alternative..... Stress level notched up again!!! Aiyo seriously .... Y did I bother learning to drive?? Heehee.

But knowing myself - I will not 'avoid' driving juz becos I dun like it ... In fact I will most probably 'force' myself to practice more and push myself to do it. Sadist or what ??!??!! Haizzz.

Thank God everything went smoothly today!! Hope it gets better soon....

No comments: