Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy 15th Wedding Anniversary!

10th Jan 2013 -- 15 years as a team.

the initial years as we forge the way ahead together were tough. Thank God those days are behind us. the going can still get a lil' rough after 15 years, but it's much better. heehee.




Hubbie likes to remind me that we are a "Team" -- especially when i am giving him a hard time ;p he will remind me that the "enemy" is not within!! hahaha.

Admittedly, i can be a "challenging" team member but i do remind myself (whenever i am rational!!) to be as "supportive" a team member as possible -- and to put the team's interest first so that the team can flourish :)  Of course, i'd like to see myself as a able helper too -- the able assistant that helps leader to succeed and one that the leader cannot do without.

I may not do it as well as i intend to, but i will try. :)

Actions speak louder than words. But i suppose what is written is a commitment, my commitment to the journey ahead of us.  And i am reminded of the verbal commitment which I made 15 years ago.

 "Don't ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God."

希望一起走过的15年岁月见证了我所许下的承诺.

Happy 15th Anniversary Dear !!

No comments: