Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunny Sentosa again!

I like Sentosa very much these days and instead of travelling to nearby resorts in Indonesia (think Bintan Or Bali) or short getaways to Thailand, vietnam etc, I m very happy to be on Sentosa ;) heehee. Hassle free and kaira enjoys the beach tremendously and i don't mind juz chilling. Honestly, I don't need to be too engaged :) haha.

Juz read some facebook updates that's its snowing in europe and I am so thankful to be On sunny Sentosa!

To all my frens in Europe, take care and keep warm!

This Sentosa stay, we were fortunate to witness the inaugural red bull Flugtag literally flying day! Will write more abt it later. It certainly made the stay more interesting and we cod enjoy the event from the privacy of the hotel beach instead of squeezing with 35k other spectators as reported! Phew!

Very sleepy and tired now....shall write more next time!

No comments: