Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Exploring Changi

Cannot remember the last time I was at changi ;p

On Saturday, since her swimming coach was on leave, decided to bring kaira to explore changi.

First stop was a place called 'the coastal settlement' - which I saw on a tv show. It's a nice place to chill.... Quite laid back :) but very far ;p and in my opinion a little over priced for the standard of food served there.

Will I visit it again? Maybe.

Next stop, changi beach. Idyllic. But lots of construction work going on now so maybe better to visit after all the upgrading work is done.

This period, kaira is 'beach crazy' so she was thrilled that it was a beach outing again!! Very easy to please at times! ;)

No comments: