Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Sunday, August 05, 2012

Underwater world @ Sentosa

Our first time as a family n kaira loved it. Being able to touch the fish and seeing them so close up was a thrill.

Funnily before the entrance to the underwater world there was a man with a snake pet and he was looking for people who would like to touch the snake. I didn't encourage kaira cos I myself do not like the snake very much ;p but she was keen to touch it and before I k we it, the snake was on her body and she was happy to have twirl round although she complained that it was heavy!! Lolol.

Ignorance is bliss.

It was a good end to our stay as we visited underwater world after we checked out at around 1pm. And timing was perfect as we made it to catch the dolphin show which was at 2pm.

An enjoyable time for kaira and us :)

No comments: