Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Thursday, January 05, 2012

3rd Day @ Kindergarten

kaira was very reluctant to go to school in the morning.  she gave me all sorts of excuses -- she's tired, she doesn't like school, she wants to nap, what have you.

i spent quite a lot of time talking to her and reluctantly we arrived in school.

She was quite ok because Teacher B wasn't in class ! she was out carrying out some other duties and only Teacher A was in class.  so all went well and she gave me her usual flying kiss and started getting involved.

When i went to pick her up in the evening, she was all smiles and told me that she had fun and enjoyed her class. Hallelujah!

i hope every day will be a fun day for her from now on and she warms up to Teacher B just as she did to the other teachers.


No comments: