Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

One month home...

and it seems i have slackened in my writing ;p

indeed. there seem to be less to write about ;p ... heehee.... singapore more boring then netherlands?? hahaha, i don't think so lah .....

anywayz, my family has been nursing a cough/flu for the past 2 weeks of so. first my dad, then my mum and now me. praying real hard that kaira doesn't get it! and hubbie is away on business, hope he will 逃过一劫!

for some reason, i seem to get very bad sore throat in singapore.  4 years in the netherlands, i get coughs and runny nose but never sore throats.  but this is probably the 2nd/3rd time in 4 years that i caught a bad sore throat /cough when i am home :( hope my body adjusts to singapore's viruses soon! and be stronger!!

this week kaira started a one-week holiday program with a local pre-school.  after a few weeks of staying home, i think she's enjoying this time in school. :) she has 2 other "friends" in the class.... hope that she will have the opportunity to be good playmates to them in the years ahead !

1 comment:

jiaen silvia said...

i get very bad sore throat in sg too... always after i'm in the city/shopping areas, perhaps too crowded for me :P fisherman's friend & lots of water with honey helps...