Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Friday, October 14, 2011

"Smoke from my mouth"

This morning as we were getting ready to go to school.  A very excited Kaira called out to me "Mama, look! There's smoke coming out form my mouth" : D

I love children -- they are so innocent.

this can only mean i thing to me -- it's a cooooooold morning :(

i think it was ard 3-4 degrees celsius when we were heading out --- maybe it's time to bring out my gloves and hat ;) Make full use of them!! Thankfully, the sun is now out and it has warmed up! Unlike the past few days or was it the last week when it was perpetually raining :(  especially on wednesday.... it was just grey and wet and the rain lasted one whole day :( depressing to say the least.

I am just so glad to see the sun yesterday and today!

No comments: