Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Summer vacation has started......

at least for kaira cos Wednesday is her last day @ school. and blur me thought it was friday!! good thing i checked....else i will be sending her to school on thursday ;p

was telling hubby that on monday afternoon when i was at our neighbourhood shopping centre, it was teeming with people it felt like the weekend. the supermarke was busy, many people shopping - a sight that i am not used to. cos monday afternoons are usually quiet as even the shops open from 1pm only. then it occurred to me that maybe summer vacation has already started for some ;p

and so, here's to a glorious summer (i hope!)
=============================================
we are going on a summer holiday
no more working for a week or two.
Fun and laughter on our summer holiday,
no more worries for me or you,
for a week or two.

We're going where the sun shines brightly
we're going where the sea is blue.
we've all seen it on the movies,
now let's see if it's true.

Everybody has a summer holiday
doin' things they always wanted to
So we're going on a summer holiday,
to make our dreams come true
for me and you.
for me and you.

2 comments:

jiaen silvia said...

gosh i performed this song with my friends in primary school!! very very good holidayish song :)
enjoy!

- silvia

Ms Long said...

haha, teachers!! what will we do without them?

there's another holidayish song i like... kokomo .... haha, did your teachers teach you that as well? ;)