Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blessed.

more than 10 years ago while i was toiling away in the office and stressing over work, i dreamt of the day when i don't have to be stressed over crossing the "t"s and dotting the "i"s on top of meeting budget numbers and coming up with new marketing programs ...... that i can have the time to pursue more leisurely pursuits like pottering around in the kitchen and whipping up delicious meals. complete with an island kitchen ...

Thanking the Lord that He has indeed put the past behind me. And saying good bye to working life opened up a new world to me indeed although it also meant saying good bye to the "mooooolaaaahs" ;p

Of course, i am still lacking the island kitchen, big spacious family home and millions in the bank account ... hahahaha.

but i really do enjoy the pottering around in the kitchen, however messy and untidy my kitchen is.

presenting my latest attempt, home-made pizza :


i am very blessed and i give thanks to the Lord for his provision.

No comments: