Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer Green

everytime i see luscious green and lovely sun, i have a urge to capture the moment. like i am afraid that i am not going to see such a beautiful sight again.... the thought that the green will soon turn to brown, red and orange ... makes me treasure it more.

don't misunderstand. it's not that i don't like autumn. i do....in fact, i love the sight of autumn foliage. just that i don't like what comes after that!! so the end of summer evokes mixed feelings in me. 真的很矛盾!

this was taken in dusseldorf, our favorite weekend getaway if we don't have any other plans.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very nice shot indeed, WZ. Captured the beauty of summer. I was also up in Dusseldorf last Friday with a Singaporean lady who visited and it was so lovely in the sunshine. If you are ever in this region again and want to see a medieval castle, you can go to Schloss Burg in Solingen. It's lovely there.

BTW, I enjoy reading your blog. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Oops, I realise I didn't sign off in my previous comments. It's Angie here.

Ms Long said...

thanks angie!! will bookmark schloss burg for a visit :)

Angie said...

remember to call me when you are next in this region. Would be good to see u guys again...Angie