Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Who reads my blog???

i am just wondering ....... except for the few friends who do leave comments .... i really have no idea???

do i care? do i wish to know?? ;p

i think my curiosity is aroused caused i was browsing some blogs and it dawned on me that there are many who leave comments on other blogs .... hehehehe.... and there seems to be a close-knit cyber community for those blogs.

so, just wondering who are my cyber friends?? ;p

2 comments:

Kenneth said...

I do!!! It is interesting to see how my niece grow up via the web. However me and wife do not have the resolve to put ours over the www world though ah ah.....Kenneth Long

Ms Long said...

thanks bro -- at least u wrote a comment!! ;p hehehe.