Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tau-Gay

I must be getting old. Today i wanted to stir-fry some tau-gay (aka bean sprouts) and had to pluck the ends.

I remember when i was a young child and my parents ask me to help pluck the ends of tau-gay, i would be so so so so reluctant! what a waste of time. i rather not eat it....hehehehe.

but today, while plucking the ends, it actually felt kind of therapeutic and i enjoyed it!!! quite unbelievable =P


i don't know why i enjoyed it so much today!~ maybe cos kaira was out with her papa swimming and i could do it in peace! maybe becos while doing it, it brings back childhood memories. of my grandma, my mum, my dad doing the same thing. and i could spend some time reminiscing about the past. time spent as @ a child in the backyard of grandma's.

I wonder when kaira grows up, what will her memories be made of?

Praying that the Lord will provide her beautiful memories always.

No comments: