Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Thursday, July 09, 2009

What is it like when it's only 2 of us??

Whenever i hear about couples going away for a short "getaway" from the kids, i am so full of envy.

I have not spent a single night away from kaira since she was born (except the 2 nites she stayed in hospital during the initial months, the first night for jaundice and the second nite after her operation).

I am wondering when will i ever have the chance to get away with hubby??? i think we have forgotten how it is like, just the 2 of us!!

I also think i'd feel very weird to be apart from kaira. Such is the irony.

Anyway, i shall continue to "Dream" of a getaway holiday (even if it's 2D1N) with hubbie ....... dream dream dream.

No comments: