Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Choice.

A christian for many years, it is a continuous learning journey for me as I walk with Jesus. It is challenging. Sometimes I feel like giving up. Other times i wonder if it is worth it. Most of the time, I feel very blessed that God loves me and that i can come to Him with my burdens, joys and what nots. He has blessed me in so many ways, so so many ways.....

This song is a reminder to myself that this is the principle on which i want to live my life. A reminder that no matter how things go, what matters is what I choose to do. My actions will reflect my intentions : Whether God is the sovereign Lord in my life.

It's easy to praise and bless the Lord when things are going well. But when the darkness closes in, i want to choose to bless His name as well. Whether i am in the land of plentiful, in the desert place, in the wilderness, in joy, in pain or in sorrow, I will make a choice : To Bless His Name.


******************************

Song : Blessed be Your Name.

Blessed Be Your Name
In the land that is plentiful
Where Your streams of abundance flow
Blessed be Your name

Blessed Be Your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed Be Your name

Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

Blessed be Your name
When the sun's shining down on me
When the world's 'all as it should be'
Blessed be Your name

Blessed be Your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be Your name

Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord, blessed be Your name

No comments: