Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Finally Applied for my ATM Card today

after almost one year (wow, june 09 is here already... and yes, i arrived in Jun08!), we finally applied for an ATM card for me today.

It would have been unimaginable in the past.... no credit card, no debit card, no ATM card... use only cash. so 原始! =P but that was what i did for the last year.

plus when hubbie is around, we will pay using his atm card, so, did not miss my card.

guess there also isn't much to spend on ;p I spend the most on wednesday mornings when i go to the market with kaira. and sometimes i do some shopping for her as well. and that usually doesn't exceed 20 euros. since i can't buy much anyway.

and why did we finally decided to act? cos hubby is going on a business trip... guess its better if i have some form of financial access... hahaha. Plus, it looks like we are going to be here for a couple more years ... so better get all these admin done.

No comments: