Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Maiden Ride on Mummy's bicycle

Saturday was kaira's maiden ride with me on my bike.

Took me a rather long time to pluck up the courage .... hehehehe. before this, i use it more for my personal use. like going to church for ladies' meeting while kaira is home with papa.

the ride with her went pretty well. she was very cooperative. but the scooters and other passing traffic really added to my stress sometimes. but all in, it worked out well and i think i am ready to bring her around with me on the bicycle more frequently.

papa also bought a bike on friday, so now we can all go biking together :)

we forgot to bring our camera with us when we went biking. will try to take a pix the next time!

No comments: