well, she can :
1) shake hands on cue
2) do "gong xi gong xi" on cue (o well, sometimes she juz forsakes the movement, and juz clasp her hands together..heehee)
3)which means she can do the "amen" action on cue as well.
4) she will pat my hand when i ask her to
5) she can stand unassisted for quite a while (or at least until she discovers she's standing without support, then she "plonks" down ... lol)
6) she can sit down from standing position without support
7) and i think she knows her blue and yellow colors. this as a result of our brussels trip! cos the hotel room's carpet flooring is blue in color and we brought a yellow blanket to place on the floor as her play area. and i keep telling her, no crawling on blue area, only yellow area. and she seems to understand and kept within her boundaries for the 2 nites we stayed in the room. of course, there were times when she tested the boundaries... ;p
8) when she's in a good mood, she will play "roll ball" with me ... but sometimes its more like she's throwing the ball at me. hehe.
and there's juz so much more that she's doing and learning each day....all i can do is to blog them as and when i have the time :)