Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Friday, July 13, 2007

approaching 20th .....

this coming week will mark my 5th month of this pregnancy journey ... the tummy is bigger and more obvious and some days i can feel the baby moving or rather "punching" ....hehehe. but still not tat big so moving around is still easy and though tiredness do set in, it's manageable :)

o, actually, i observed that my right feet does get a bit swollen sometimes .... i suppose it's the water retention that i've heard about...but at this stage, it's on and off ... so shall monitor.

i've put on abt 2.5kg since 3 weeks ago and most of it muz be credited to the trip back to sg last week....hahahaha. hopefully the weight went to the baby's growth and not to me ;p

No comments: