Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Psalm 139

" For You created my inmost being
You knit me together in my mother's womb
I will praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made
Your works are wonderful
I know that full well

My frame was not hidden from You
when I was made in the secret place
When i was woven together in the depths of the earth
Your eyes saw my unformed body
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them to be."


a prayer that we pray for the little one in me :)

during this period, my thoughts tend to wonder. initally there are times when i worry and worry and worry. cos, there's so much to think about and to wonder. and also because there seems to be nothing that i can do.

i t's like i have absolutely no control over pregnancy ..... over the baby's formation. It is all in the Lord's hands.

Even though i have been a christian for so being years and through many situations, i have learnt to rely on the Lord and to trust in him, this pregnancy, really drove home the point.

And so, there is something that I can do. That is to pray and trust that He has taken care of everything and everything is indeed in His hands. He who has created the heaven and the earth. He who is omnipresent and almighty. He who desires the best for his children. He who sent His Son to die for us. He who loves unconditionally. Hallelujah praise the Lord.

No comments: