Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

not too late for a chinese new year greeting :)

hello everyone!

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Kong Hei fatt Choy

Xin Nian Kuai Le

Happy Lunar New Year

I know i am kind of late with my new year greetings .... but heyz .... at least it's within the 15 days of the lunar new year ;) hehehehe.

am feeling kinda lazy these days ...... less blogging ;p

plus, the markets have been crazy and the volatility is already giving me enough excitement in my life. wellz, not that i'm profiting from it ...... but the lessons i learnt, i hope will do me good in the longer term :) yea ...... that's my goal ....... i hope i won't be disappointed.

anywayz, that's all for now. check back soon!

No comments: