Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Monday, November 14, 2005

looking forward to Hong Kong 7s 2006





that's me and hubbie @ this year's hkg 7s. our 2nd time.
and for next year (2006), hubbie has already bought his headgear for the party!! ;)

you can tell how much he's looking forward to it... hehehe . me 2 me 2, it's a nice carnival.... loosen up a lil'. yeah! can't wait for Mar 06 .....




that's hubby and his pals enjoying themselves at this year's 7s.









and these 2 lovely ladies i don't know them.... :0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, this blog has struck a special nerve that motivated me. Very nice and interesting, and it has really got me thinking... I could tell a friend or two, but only with your permission.

~ Thanks for making this blog, I'll bookmark and come again. My site's about swim shirt rashguards and swim shirt rashguards related material if you want to see.

Come check out my blog too!
Have a marvelous day.