Custom Search
I am selling my stuff -- please check out Let's Recyle! Things for Sale!

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Giving Thanks!

Just wanted to give thanks to God for his healing touch! Think it was Monday morning when i woke up and realised that i have (AGAIN!) a small lump/pimple in my eye. I am perpetually plagued by this.....and this time it was my left eye, lower lid. And, i already have one on my upper left lid which hasn't completely healed. Was frustrated. And while i was cleaning, i asked God to heal it, so that i won't have to go through the pain and "swollen" eye look so soon again... Thank God he healed ! I was so tired on Monday evening i slept at 830pm and when i woke up this morning and was washing up, realised that the lump/pimple is gone! Hallelujah. :) Praise the Lord.

No comments: